Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Is Coming



Christmas is coming and I am getting fat(ter)



Please to put a penny in the old man's hat...




As of today, November 28 there are only 26 days left until Christmas.




Which means some frantic last minute shopping for a lot of people, myself included.




But this year I decided not to bow at the altar of excessive and unnecessary gifts.



I decided to look for things that would be useful and appreciated.


This was much easier said than done as I had already ruled out giving cash.





(My cash is in the backyard in the form of a greenhouse this holdiay season.)





But when I went shopping (online, of course) I was quite surprised at some of the unusual gifts that could be had this year.



Discreet Odor Neutralizer Pads
Never be embarrassed by “escaped” gas again!
We all have our “moments,” so be prepared when they happen! These soft-fabric, odor neutralizer pads absorb any smells that are accidentally released.






Décolleté Pads
Smooth wrinkle lines on your chest!
Here’s a safer, more affordable alternative to Botox or surgery! Decollete Pads help reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your chest so your skin looks younger — and you can feel good again wearing a swimsuit or low-cut top.


Kush™ Bosom Sleep Support
Support your breasts for a better night’s sleep.
As seen on The Doctors TV Show!
Firm yet lightweight, the Kush™ Bosom Sleep Support makes side sleeping more comfortable, especially for the woman with C cups or larger. Once you try it, you won’t want to sleep without it!



Dream Water
Dream Water helps you relax and fall asleep, naturally.
All-natural Dream Water combines melatonin, 5-HTP and GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) to help you relax, reduce anxiety and drop off to sleep. Dream water is 80 proof.



This is for your Christmas tree, not your date.



I'm afraid my Christmas spirit is dead. Fruitcakes might not be bad gifts after all.







Hope your Christmas is a merry one!